Caterpillars Toddler group
- Wednesday mornings during term time,
- 10am-12.00pm (drop in anytime).
- All parents and carers with 0-4 year-olds are very welcome.
- Lots of toys, play dough, puzzles, drawing table, train-track table, slide, farmyard, singing and story session.
- £2.00 per parent. Healthy snacks and drinks included, with tea and coffee for adults.
Calvary International Cafe (CIC)
- for all Internationals and students
- chill out, English conversation, games and activities
- Saturdays 19.00 to 21.00
- See our google calendar displayed on the website for details of the current programme, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Men’s breakfast with special open events during the year
- usually on the last Saturday of the month (except July, August and December)
- please ring or email to check venue and to advise caterer of how many to cook for
are held from time to time on a Saturday evening to stimulate thoughtful engagement with our culture. They are in the style of bethinking.org (name used with their permission), and are especially aimed at helping and challenging Christians to think through how Christianity relates to the whole of life. Talks are recorded and MP3s are available: follow the link.