Contact from overseas: we get a number of unsolicited requests from overseas for financial and other support. In God’s providence we wish to expend our limited resources in ways that are personal, meaningful, accountable and sustainable. We are also constrained by UK charity law to ensure that our money is actually spent in accordance with our charitable aims – so we regret that we are unable to respond to unsolicited requests.
Contact regarding accommodation – we receive a number of requests for accommodation for students or workers coming to Brighton. Please note that we have no accommodation facilities provided by the church as such.
Contact regarding hire of premises – we are currently checking that our insurance provision is suitable, and until we have resolved this we are unable to offer any hire of premises.
- General enquiries about Calvary and our meetings and facilities: firstname.lastname@example.org
- To contact our community worker to the London Road and ‘Viaduct Rise’ /Ditchling Rise area: email@example.com
- Enquiries about Calvary International Cafe on Saturdays when such meetings are permitted: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enquiries specifically about Future Ministry opportunities in the church : philip “at” calvary-brighton.org.uk
- To contact our student worker: email@example.com
Calvary Evangelical Church Brighton
(next to the Fire Station at Preston Circus)
72 Viaduct Road
Telephone: 01273 682112 (answer phone)
Registered charity number: 1089327