We spent a very useful morning reviewing how God had led us and the previous congregations going back to 1872.
Chris Fry gave a conducted tour of the buildings, and pointed out the effort initiative and gospel motivation of the original builders and inhabitants of the premises. He showed how enlargements had taken place to make space for the people God had brought in.
We also visited the rooms currently leased by the Brighton and Hove City Mission, in their service for God.
Philip Wells brought a session of teaching on church membership and reflection on the recent history of the church.